Forum Sponsors

www.mindovermatterboxing.co.uk

www.clintonmckenzie.com

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageFOR SALE: Two lovely village apartments in Granada Province, Spain
Posted by hwilliams May 16, 10:43AM

I am not sure where I should post this, but hope it's ok here? (Admin- please let me know if I should move-thank you!)

After many years, we are sadly selling our two apartments in Otivar, a hillside village in Granada Province in the south of Spain.

The apartments are on the top floor of an old town house, and have beautiful high ceilings and original tiled floors. The views from the huge roof terrace are spectacular, across the Rio Verde valley, and with so little ambient light, there are amazing stars at night. The village has a shop and 5 bars/restaurants! The surrounding valleys are fantastic for hiking and river swimming, and it's just 15-20 minutes by car from the coast.

The two apartments can be used separately, or all together, as they are on the same floor and next door to each other.

There is more information, and photos here:
[www.rightmove.co.uk]

If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to share further information. Please just PM me.

thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was may 16, 10:58am by hwilliams.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum