Free: Pine chest of drawers in need of repair

floradora

Hi

If anyone would like this pine chest of drawers please come and collect and give it a good home.

It's a bit battered and the bottom drawer needs fixing - managed to break it when transporting it down the stairs - but nothing that can't be solved if you're handy with a hammer.

I no longer have room for it here and don't have the energy to fix it even though as a fan of The Repair Shop on TV I feel I should be making more of an effort. Oh well.

Tired of looking at it and feeling guilty but think it deserves better than the tip.

Text me on 07958961396 if you'd like it. To be collected from SE22

Dimensions 106cm (L) x 48cm (W) x 80cm (H)

Hi - apologies for silence re chest of drawers. Had stuff to deal with. Been a lot of interest via pms and texts. I've just contacted person who got in touch with me first and waiting to hear if they still want it. If not will proceed to work my way through texts and pms in order of time they were sent starting with earliest.

Have to re-iterate it's quite battered and bottom drawer needs fixing but you can see what you're getting from the pix.

Will update the latest chest of drawers news here in due course. Thank you for all your replies.

Archived