FOR SALE: Gro Hush baby calmer

White noise device to soothe babies when they're crying/won't sleep. We bought on the recommendation of a friend who swore by it, but never used it as we were lucky enough to have a good sleeper. It's in its original packaging; more info here:

http://www.mothercare.com/Gro-Hush-Soothing-Sounds-Baby-Calmer/687061,default,pd.html

RRP is ?24; we're selling for ?10. Collection from SE15, or we can drop off if you let us know where you are and it's not too far out of our way.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Off topic but I don't want to start another thread. I just had a Royal Mail delivery of a parcel. The postman ignored a large sign on the door asking people to ring the bell, and just rattled the letterbox, which luckily I heard. When I opened the door, I found the parcel on my doorstep in full view of passers by, and the postman getting into his van a few houses down. I then received an email informing me that my parcel had been delivered to my "safe place", an "enclosed porch". I don't have a safe place, and my porch is not enclosed, it is basically a doorstep to a terraced house . I know posties have a lot to do, but I find things like this really annoying.
    • Thanks, will try AJ Farmers and both Superdrug and B&M sell them. 
    • I finally tried Dai Due Fratelli last weekend. They were so incredibly friendly. Really good pizzas and a good wine selection. Really reasonably priced. I urge everyone to support it.
    • Thanks for that info. I figured the vans and minibuses were easier targets than cars. I'll try to deliberate the best way forward as it's stopping my family from going out on trips. We might have to try a dashcam or CCTV
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In