Italian teacher

john castello

I have greatly enjoyed my 1:1 online lessons with Nicoletta. She is friendly and fun to converse with in Italian. She is very organised , professional, and accommodating when I have needed to change lesson dates. Her explanations are clear and precise- very helpful to a mature student who is struggling with the complexities of the Italian grammar. I would definitely recommend her. Heloise.

• 1 month later...

I just completed six months of Italian lessons on Zoom with Nicoletta. Nicoletta is not only an exceptional teacher but also a lovely person. Her passion for the Italian language and culture shines through in every lesson.
From day one, Nicoletta created a welcoming and interactive virtual classroom environment. Her teaching style was engaging, incorporating a perfect balance of speaking, listening, reading, and writing exercises. She tailored the lessons to suit my learning style and pace, ensuring that I grasped the fundamentals while also challenging me to progress further.

One aspect that stood out to me was Nicoletta's ability to make the lessons enjoyable. She frequently incorporated cultural anecdotes, stories of Italy, which made the learning experience more immersive and exciting. It felt like I was not only learning the language but also gaining insights into the rich Italian heritage.

She was patient, always willing to clarify any doubts, and provided constructive feedback to help me improve. Her encouragement and support boosted my confidence, making me more eager to participate actively in class.

As a result of Nicoletta's excellent teaching, I feel well-prepared for my upcoming summer holiday in Italy. 
I wholeheartedly recommend Nicoletta as an Italian language teacher. Her expertise, warmth, and genuine passion for teaching make her lessons a truly enjoyable and effective way to learn the language. 

I’m going to miss my Tuesday night lessons 

Jason

I would like to thank Nicoletta greatly for her support and kindness during my 1:1 lessons. She is an amazing teacher, and helped me to become more comfortable with some of my most important exams–that I am extremely grateful for. Without the help from Nicoletta, I think it would've been far too difficult to learn a new language, under so much pressure, and I would certainly recommend taking lessons from Nicoletta.

I will miss learning with Nicoletta.

• 4 weeks later...

I've had italian lessons with Nicolina for almost 3 years and really enjoyed them. She's very professional, very organized and knows her subject, no question is silly. I always felt looked after during our lessons, she encourages feedback and questions and felt I learned a lot. She was a lovely sense of humour which made our lessons fun. I would definitely recommend her as a teacher and as a person, she has a lot of respect for her students and makes them feel they can easily conquer the complexities of italian grammar and language.

• 1 month later...

Nicolina worked with my daughter Delphine  over several months this year to help her prepare for her A level oral exam and IRP presentation.

Nicolina was a tremendous help throughout the preparation and revision process. She guided my daughter on topic choices and always came to each session thoroughly prepared and fully engaged. Nicolina was a great source of inspiration to my daughter  during the topic research process, helping to bring the subject and history alive with her deep knowledge and insights. She made the sessions interesting and fun and my daughter always looked forward to the sessions. 

Nicolina’s guidance and support were instrumental in my daughter’s exam success this summer. She achieved A* in her Italian A level - and received full marks in the oral exam. I would whole-heartedly recommend Nicolina’s services.

Archived