hiab for about an hour for community project

gus

Hi there, l'm donating my pizza oven to Devonshire rd nature reserve, any community minded people out there with access to a hiab willing to give an hour or so of their time to help move it? Reckon it weights about 750kgs. If you need payment, happy to cover costs if you can give us a decent rate.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Thank you. Based on what's happened so far, I'd prefer my own surveyor for a totally independent view. I really just want peace of mind to ensure the work is done properly. It's not in my interest to delay it unnecessarily but ironically, if my neighbour continues down this road, i will delay things further!   I'll speak to the council and freeholder on Monday.   Thank you!
    • Meet with your local SNT team at Christ Church Barry Road.  Hear about issues affecting local residents and businesses'. Share your concerns re crime in the area,  Hear about issues affecting local residents and businesses'. Share your concerns re crime in the area, 
    • Report it to your local Safer Neighbourhood Police.  If you come under Dulwich Hill, there is a meeting at Christ Church Barry Road on  Weds 12th June at 6 pm and members of the Police team will be there, Last time we had 3 officers,
    • Southwark has an Anti Social Behaviour Officer who will take up issues re any Southwark tenant. The fact you spoke about a resident services officer indicates that Southwark has an interest. I have sat on committees with police and ASB officer have worked together to try and solve issues with neighbours. I will look at my records to see if I can find the name of the officer - it was a woman.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In