Home Birth Group?

Sophie, I would have loved to come along again (providing bubba no 2 hasn't arrived by then) however I can no longer drive on Physio orders as my tummy muscles have given up the ghost and pulled apart....exceedingly painful I can tell you. Hey ho so I am a little housebound. Have a lovely time and maybe in May I will be there with a good homebirth story to tell.

V.

Just a little reminder to everyone - the next meeting is next week, on Thursday 22nd, NOT tomorrow as earlier suggested in this thread.

Vangough - oh you poor thing! Hope you are getting to rest up. And look forward to seeing you hopefully in May! Fingers crossed I will have my own home birth story by then too!

Sophie x

Hi there,

So, it looks as though we have a lovely group coming along for the meet up on Thursday, how nice! If you are planning on attending and haven't pm'd me, could you drop me a note just so that I can get a clear idea of numbers to let the cafe know for our table booking?

Thanks so much, and looking forward to seeing everyone in the park on Thursday at 2pm.

Best, Sophie

Molly - so sorry for any confusion, and also that you can't make it on Thursday. I moved the date because of the school holiday. S

Vanessa,

I had a home water birth - don't worry about all the practicialities, it is easy. We put a big sheet of plastic over the carpet under the pool, but other than that everything was provided - hose to fill it and pump to empty it. It keeps pretty warm - only issue is that it is a bit of a pain to empty, but by then you are tucked up in bed with baby, so that is someone else's problem!!

And definitely worth it!

Hi everyone,

Sorry for posting this so late after the event, but just wanted to say thanks to everyone that came last Thursday! It was so nice to meet the new mums to be, to see some familiar faces from last time, and meet babies that have been born in between!!!

Hoping to have another get together, picnic in the park next time possibly, in May - keep checking back on the thread for more info.

In the mean time, hope everyone stays well and takes good care of themselves!!

All the best, Sophie

• 1 year later...
Did this tour this morning with Rick. He was a fantastic guide and teach Ed. His instructions for the Segway were very clear and as a result I felt very safe whilst using it. It was great fun to ride, although would recommend rugging u p as much as possible as the breeze was very cool. Rick gave a great commentary on the sights we stopped at and also some good tips on things to do and places to eat at whilst in Paris. Overall the company was very friendly and knowledgable and a fantastic first experience in Paris. We highly suggest www.privatetoursinistanbul.com