Childcare places avaliable for September

Abiba

Good Morning all

I am a registered Childminder, qualified Teacher and Early years worker.I am a mother of two wonderful children aged 5 and 2 years. I have part-time and full time places and can be flexible with days and times at the moment.

I have just under 10 years experience of working with both children and young people. I have places avaliable for a September start for 2 - 5 year olds.

I also run a toddler - pre school workshop for 3-5 year olds during school holidays at the Nunhead community centre, under the name Cre8tive Learning. The next session date that has spaces left will take place on 3rd June from 9:30am - 10:30am and the theme is A Day In France, Children will learn key words/numbers in french, french games, songs, taste the finest french snacks and much more as well as lots of learning which is linked to the Early Years Curriculum and most importantly lots of FUN!

I also create learning resources to support learning and provide advice to parents/carers who feel they need support with thier childs learning and development.

for more info and/or to arrange a viewing of setting please contact me on 07510 869 430 or PM me. Hope you all have a wonderful day

CC

Cre8tive Learning workshop (@Cre8tiveLearnin) | Twitter

[twitter.com] (workshops)

[twitter.com] (childcare)

Archived