Wanted - Baby Wonderworld Rainbow Block

twinhunters

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Is this the same group? A quick Google found it on X aka Twitter 🙄  Or are their aims completely opposite and they are just trying to sound like the other group to confuse people?
    • At least one of them has seats outside, but it's opposite the green bit at the end nearest East Dulwich, so quite pleasant to sit outside. Can't remember what it's called, but it has really nice vegan (I think) food.
    • Ahh, Mr N, you're going too far there. I (boringly) agree with you whenever you say Rye Lane is neglected and an eyesore. However, the cafes and restaurants can be quite nice inside, and I don't think any of them offers al fresco dining on Rye Lane itself. So it's not a crazy idea at all.
    • I find the Sainsbury's in Forest Hill even more depressing than the Dog Kennel Hill one, if such a thing was possible Where is a nearby Aldi?? Do they deliver? I like Lidl for some things,  but lugging it home is a pain. I also quite like Asda for some things. Also their delivery charges are low and their customer service is very good. It's annoying that I find I can't get everything I need/want from one supermarket, but unfortunately I am picky. Some things I like I can only get from Waitrose, eg a particular brand of olive oil (presently rocketing in price). I bought own brand soya milk from one place, possibly Asda, and found it had salt added to it. WTF?! They refunded me with no quibbles and collected it all next time they delivered.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In