Five A Side - Brixton Football Tonight (23rd)

TimmyBaggins

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Perhaps you should also speak to your insurer too.... in your shoes I would worry that not doing enough to property's protection would make me negligent in the event of damage.
    • Sorry Dulwichlass, but it doesn't really take us anywhere discussing whether he has a mental illness or not. (And to be honest, as far as you're know, I might be extremely well qualified to see signs of it...... )  But I need to focus on the real issue here- that we have some serious problems, which needs to be sorted out. Otherwise, my mental illness will badly deteriorate. Thank you for your input.  
    • Thank you, freeholder has given consent to the external extension but I'm not sure about the chimneys or internal walls. Given there's no sign of council approval for the latter two, I suspect not!   I am the other leaseholder and I agree, it's bonkers that I'm not. If it comes to it I will try and get the freeholder to make them give me a notice. 
    • I also agree that it’s unfair to indicate that this man has serious mental problems, as I don’t think you are qualified to diagnose this. I think it’s more likely stress from having to live close to a family in a small space. I believe you say you are a quiet family but small children make a lot of noise, so you could pay for more sound proofing as a gesture of goodwill for disrupting his life. Could also try mediation. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In