Travel cot in return for wine/chocolate

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• If you stand by one of those speed monitoring cameras for a while you’ll see the same thing. 90% over the limit. Southwark has speed monitoring stations all around and you can see consistent data there. The *average* car speed in 20 zones is 26 miles an hour. So I will ask again what do you think should be about car drivers widespread and persistent breaking of the law? And why do they think they are above the law? 
    • Brand new business based in ED, they offer afternoon tea and cinema 😊 www.flixsips.co.uk Flix&sips
    • I liked the bit In your article that said.  “The statistics provide insights into speeds at which drivers choose to travel when free to do so,” says the DfT, adding that they are “not representative of the level of speeding across the whole road network, which we would expect to be lower.” And  "RAC Report on Motoring 2022 asked users to select up to three reasons why they exceed the speed limit for each road class. On roads with 20mph limits, the top reason for exceeding the speed limit was “speed limit being inappropriate for the road,” which was cited by 47% of 20mph road users" 🤔 As @alice clearly pointed out, this is about cyclists not motorists. Your refusal to answer the question is showing that you clearly don't think cyclists should obey the rules, fair play on you, in that case why  should motorists ?  My simple answer, as I stated before is that everyone should obey the rules, as to how that's enforced is not my area of expertise  Maybe it's yours @Hen123 in which case you tell us how you would make sure everyone obeys the rules to make everyone safe, including cyclists and drivers! 
    • Are you saying more should be done about 90% of motorists who break them? 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In