Recommendation for Matt Plants and Gardens

We have just had our garden landscaped by Matt at http://www.mattplantsandgardens.com.

He has done a terrific job at a good price. He has been creative and given us something more than we expected, working around our budget and giving us a lovely garden. Our back garden has no access except through our flat and he has been very clean and tired, clearing up every evening and we have barely noticed him being there. I highly recommend him.

• 1 month later...

I'm very happy to second this recommendation for Matt Plants and Gardens, who recently completely remodelled our back garden.

Matt is very friendly, professional and listened to our initial ideas before talking us through his thoughts, which was a godsend for two novice gardeners like myself and my husband. Having said that, he was never pushy and respected our wishes; more just great to have someone with as much experience as him talk us through pros and cons.

Like Tomemery13, we have no access to our back garden except for through our house and Matt and his assistant Mahmon were polite, tidy and very discreet. They were considerate about my little boy's naptimes and were happy to work around doing most of the loud work while we were out of the house.

The level of finish is great and we are very happy with the price. Now that the remodelling is done, we'll definitely be hiring Matt to come back and finish the job with some planting too, and when budget allows we're going to ask him to do our front garden as well. All in all a great service.

I'm very happy to second this recommendation for Matt Plants and Gardens, who recently completely remodelled our back garden.

Matt is very friendly, professional and listened to our initial ideas before talking us through his thoughts, which was a godsend for two novice gardeners like myself and my husband. Having said that, he was never pushy and respected our wishes; more just great to have someone with as much experience as him talk us through pros and cons.

Like Tomemery13, we have no access to our back garden except for through our house and Matt and his assistant Mahmon were polite, tidy and very discreet. They were considerate about my little boy's naptimes and were happy to work around doing most of the loud work while we were out of the house.

The level of finish is great and we are very happy with the price. Now that the remodelling is done, we'll definitely be hiring Matt to come back and finish the job with some planting too, and when budget allows we're going to ask him to do our front garden as well. All in all a great service.

• 2 months later...

Another recommendation here! Matt and his assistant Mahmon have just completely overhauled our back garden and we're thrilled with the results. Despite being a small garden, it was a big job (lifting uneven paving, removing a large flowerbed, putting up a new fence, levelling the whole space, laying artificial turf and re-laying the paving into a new patio), but they worked quickly and efficiently, and kept us informed and involved throughout. They adhered exactly to the initial quote they gave us, despite having to re-lay part of the turf which was faulty - not their fault at all, but they rectified the issue quickly and without passing on the cost to us, which was much appreciated.

Like mrspnoble above, my husband and I are complete novice gardeners, so it was lovely to have Matt give us ideas and suggestions while still working within the bounds of the plan we gave him. He also helped us to save an existing tree which was getting totally swamped in the undergrowth - it's now standing proud in its own space and should be thriving again come the spring!

Overall we were very impressed and pleased with the job they did - would definitely recommend their services and would hire them again.

Archived