Childcare needed Mondays and Thursdays

We are looking for childcare for our two children (William 3, Florrie 18 months) on Mondays and Thursdays. We are flexible about whether it is a nanny or childminder but would love them to be around other young children. Ideally a nanny share but I'm not sure that will work as the older one will be at Chelwood preschool during term time and need dropping off and collecting.

Ideally the person might also be available for occasional babysitting.

We are in Honor Oak Park and fairly flexible about start dates. Ideally looking to find someone for September but happy to start sooner.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi my name is Ovuokio,

I am a ofsted registered childminder I'm a mother of three (a girl and twin boys) I got into childcare so I could parent them and also earn money for myself I thrive to provide the best care for the children I look after I think as my place as home to home as the children are loved and looked after and are also provided with healthy meals additionally I provide a stimulating environment I've not been a childminder for long it's been two years now I live by the east dulwich sainsbury's I'm a 24 hour childcare provider I'm very flexible I charge 8 pounds and hour 50 a day if you're interested in my service

Call me on : 07568166835

Or

Email me :[email protected]

Many thanks

Look toward to hearing from you :-)

Archived