REDUCED to ?400 (with pictures) Brand new Martina Liana Wedding Dress 597

Katnap

Hello All

I have a stunning lace Martina Liana wedding dress for sale. I decided at the last minute not to wear this one but as it had already been altered I couldn't return it to the boutique unfortunately. The design number is 597 and the colour of this dress is champagne. It is a Champagne silk with tiered ivory lace. It will fit someone size 12 bottom half and size 10 on the top and of course could be altered again. It has a puddle train and has already had a bustle added and has been steam cleaned ready to be worn! :). It is ?1600 new but I appreciate that for anyone who wants it they may need to alter and as I no longer need it I'm keen to see it go to a good home.

Please get in touch if you would like to find out more.

This is the link to the dress online - https://www.theknot.com/fashion/597-martina-liana-wedding-dress

http://s1305.photobucket.com/user/katnap82/library/?sort=3&page=1

I'm struggling to upload pics but will keep trying - if you want I have some on my phone so can email or text them over - 07789764624

Thanks

Kat

Hi All

I will consider sensible offers on this dress. Please send me your email address if you would like pictures. The dress was purchased from Love Bridal in Crystal Palace who I'm sure will verify that I purchased the dress from them if you wish for further clarification (I have the congratulations card from them and also the receipt of purchase)

Many thanks

Kat

Hi All

I've reduced this for the final time. It is such a beautiful dress but I just don't need it and after the expense of the wedding it would be good to get it gone :)

You absolutely won't be able to find an unworn Martina Liana in perfect condition for this price anywhere else!

Offer considered

Thanks

Kat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Ladies

Have had some interest from overseas but nothing local so this I still available - feel free to get in touch on 07789764624 is you want to find out anything else or to arrange to come and have a look or to try it on.

Cheers

Kat

• 2 weeks later...

Archived