NOW GONE! FREE - bedside lamps, tie hanger, shoe rack

emhoban

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I went in to book a table for Saturday and was told I'd have to pay a deposit. I asked why and was told some people book and don't show. I would never do that and I have have been there before but will never go back.
    • You are me 15-20 years ago. I agree with Vladi and would go for Herne Hill / North Dulwich triangle. More generally, if you are definitely opting for private schooling, it makes no sense to pay a premium for a house in a prized state school catchment.
    • Did you manage to find the owner?
    • Everyone just hypes their area.  You need to find someone who has moved away from the area, or owns houses in all these areas(!), for an unbiased view. FWIW there are loads of families living on the smarter roads off Lordship Lane and plenty of 1,800 sq ft after side-return/loft-conversion with kids in the private and state primaries/secondaries.  If you want 1,800sq ft before conversion with big garden then you are better off looking at WD, Village or the area near Aquarius Golf Club (Marmora Road etc).  If your kids are at private schools you have plenty of options.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In