Plumber recommendation - A.F.E Plumbing Services

frenchie33

I've just had AFE's associate Adam Taylor round to service 3 boilers and issue the Landlord's Safety Certificates. Adam was punctual, efficient and friendly and flagged up a potential problem with one boiler which he fixed for a reasonable price within the week, at a time to suit my tenants.Price was less than the big plumbing company I have used before and AFE are much nicer people to deal with. Another thumbs up from me.

Aria has helped me out a couple of times now and has always been quick to respond and get out to sort the problem which ironically have all happened out of working hours. Such a relief to have some trustworthy in the area to sort these problems. The guys are always polite, communicate really well and are very transparent about costs so there aren?t any ugly surprises.

I've had to call Aria and his team to help me with three separate plumbing problems in the last six months - we've been really unlucky! Each time they have been really quick to respond, friendly, efficient and competitively priced. I will continue to use them, although I would be pleased not to have to for a while!

Very happy customer here as always. Aria and his brother helped me out of a tricky situation with a leak no messing around and no extortionate charges even though it was an emergency. Have used Aria before and will not hesitate to use again.

Brilliant service. Really nice guys

Thank you

Excellent work and very reliable. What we thought was a complicated job was quickly confirmed as straight forward and charged accordingly. Would certainly recommend and will use in the future for other jobs. Clear and responsive communication as well. Thanks Aria

Another happy customer here. I rang Aria to arrange a non-emergency boiler service and Adam was at my house within just a few hours. Very glad that I called because it turned out that there was actually a major problem with the gas supply that required immediate attention from the gas board, which Adam arranged for very quickly and was resolved in just a couple of days. He was even kind enough to lend us a couple of electrical fan heaters during the process. Once the supply problem was fixed Adam was back very promptly to service the boiler as originally intended. Great job done by super friendly and reliable people ? perfect!

Aria and his brother were amazing! We had a nightmare leak situation and they came to our rescue. They sorted the problem quickly and were incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, reliable and professional. They went the extra mile to help us out and didn?t charge us for some extra work as they thought we?d been through enough. They are genuinely kind guys and I can?t recommend them enough. We?re so grateful we found them!

• 2 weeks later...

Further recommendation for Aria of A.F.E.

Quick initial response followed by really helpful investigation and proposed solutions to our leaking toilet. He managed to solve the issue with minimal disruption and in a way that saved me significant additional refurbishment works.

Happy to recommend him.

A.F.E.?s guy came over at very short notice on the morning of Mothering Sunday when we had a nasty leak from our cold tank. (Our usual plumber was on holiday, and his stand-ins were all busy that day.) A.F.E. quickly solved the problem and came back the following day to sort out air pockets in the system. A.F.E.?s owner Aria was helpful and easy to communicate with via WhatsApp. Recommended.

Another recommendation for A.F.E they came and sorted several plumbing problems in my bathroom and their work was excellent, Aria and Dan kept in communication via text or WhatsApp at all times and were always polite.

• 2 weeks later...

I can not recommend Aria and the AFE plumbing team more highly.

They completely gutted our bathroom, re-tiled floor and walls, plastered, new plumbing, lighting?. All very efficient and well-priced. As typical with old flats in communal blocks, the team encountered various issues along the way- all of which were dealt with really quickly and fuss-free. I can?t tell you how much this was appreciated! It?s a stressful process when working in a small space and having a competent team who were willing and encouraging was so brilliant. Mark did a particularly fantastic job on the tiling with a complicated floor pattern and wall tiles (which turned out to be two very slightly different sizes on a wall which bowed in various places!) It really looks wonderful, I?m so pleased with the finished result. Everyone went out of their way and were so friendly- it?s certainly the best renovation experience I?ve had.

Next on my list is the kitchen! I?ll be using these guys again for sure.

I also recommend AFE plumbing. Needed to take off a radiator due to re-plastering works and Dan ( Aria?s brother ) came round promptly and efficiently sorted the issue with minimum of fuss. He also drained the system and refilled it again so we would have hot water that evening. Communication via WhatsApp was easy and I will definitely be using them again for any future plumbing issues.

Aria has been one of my saving tradesmen when disaster stuck with a crooked builder who wanted to con me. I was high and dry when I called him and my boiler was making a terrible noise. Aria was brilliant at putting me in touch with other trades and plumbers. He sent me Adam, who is a dedicated, professional and highly experienced plumber. He flushed my system and put in a new Valiant boiler. His friend Harry was the underfloor heating expert who sorted the mess my builder had left me with. Adam is a lovely guy who is super responsive when you need him. He even came over early on a Sunday when I had a leak, which turned out to be nothing to do with him.

When Adam was on holiday, Aria sent me his bro, Dan. Dan put in a new tall radiator and was efficient and professional.

They are all lovely lads, really great to work with and respectful. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Aria is on 07739 734895

Adam is on 07988 950058

That's all folks, Jude

Second time using Aria's services. He was very helpful over the phone, working out a reasonable solution for a long-standing problem, before Dan came out to do the work. Very good communicator, and a reasonable price what in the end was a straightforward job.

Another recommendation for Arla and his team. Came round the same day to sort out two toilet issues. Arla?s customer service on the phone was excellent- talking through issues ahead of the visit then dan completed the works the very same day. Talked me through everything and felt like I was in good hands. Price was reasonable - really good company to use.

Another recommendation for Aria AFE Plumbing and Adam who came round within 15 minutes of me calling them about a leaking stopcock. Excellent service and lovely guys as well. Will definitely use them again.

Highly recommended professional team. Dan had done an amazing job at a problem that other plumbers failed sorting. Very helpful, positive attitude, really fast service and reasonable price. Very happy with their service.