Frog found

Tesslgh

Hello

Has anyone last a frog around Archdale road? We found one struggling along this evening, it didn't seem that likely a wild frog would be around here so we have it in our garden for now. Please let me know if he's yours!

Tess

It is entirely likely it is a wild frog. Anyone with a small garden pond could have a frog population and these migrate. I have frogs in my garden; one year they just appeared. All this wet weather will have helped. They need some lush, damp vegetation to hide under and if you can make some sort if small, shallow pond, even better.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Hello   Seeking some information on this lovely lady brought to us with a nasty wound that needs treating.  She is chipped but both numbers are not in service and the address is 15 miles away. It may be the Owners moved local. She was found near Goose Green Thanks!
    • My fear is also that in the event I was slapped with a huge bill I’d be unable to sell it due to that! So I guess in a way good to hear your friend was able to sell (although sorry to hear of the circumstances)  Yes this is true. I think I read somewhere that they have to give you around 5 years notice of major works?? But that can’t be right because e.g. there’s new regulation coming down the line around minimum energy efficiency standards and they presumably can’t just be non-compliant with that .
    • NFU (yes, national farmers union!) were the only insurer I could find who would cover us for subsidence for our house (Victorian conversion). 
    • Asking a favour here. Can anyone lend me a Freesat box for an hour, so I can check if our satellite dish is working? It hasn't been used for years and I don't want to buy a box before checking if we have a working satellite. I can collect and return it, and leave something of value with you so you know I'll bring it back.  Alternatively you'd be welcome to bring the box and see if it works here.   I appreciate this is a big favour to ask!  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In