East Dulwich to Uxbridge - advice please

Assuming you are going by public transport - East Dulwich to London Bridge, Jubilee line to Baker Street. Metropolitan line to Uxbridge.

Or same route as above but when you get to Baker Street, walk the 5mins to Marylebone and take the overland to Uxbridge (which will be quicker than the Met line).

Is Uxbridge on the metropoliton line?? If so, there's a train from Peckham Rye which goes up through Blackfriars and onwards - could change at Farringdon for the metropoliton line - don't know how long it would take from Farringdon to Uxbridge but Peckham Rye to Farringdon is approx 17 mins.

Well, if you study hard, go to a good school and have jolly rich parents you probably have quite a good chance of an offer from either Cambridge or Oxford.

Oh. *Ux*bridge. Sorry. :))

Did it myself a few weeks ago. Herne hill to victoria, district line to hammersmith then Piccadilly line from same bit of platform so no walking. Depends how close u r to herne hill though if you've got to get a bus to ed station u might as well get 37 to hh. Thameslink to kings x then metropolitan is another viable option tho.

Siobhan - wow thanks for that amazing kind offer !

I will find out in next week or so whether I'm gonna be working there, so I will let you know. As for times of day - basically I have to be there for core business hours and I think there will be a little flexibility since it's a bit of a hike.

How long does it take by car, must be 90 mins, no ?

I'd rather not work as far away as Uxbridge but I'm glad for any work I can get !

KK

I work there very often.

Thameslink from Denmark Hill to King's Cross, Metropolitan line from King's Cross all the way to Uxbridge. It's 20 mins to King's Cross (St Pancras) on the the train, and 50 min to 1 hr on the tube. All in with changes 1hr30 to 1hr45. If there's no through train at King's Cross, it's quicker to go to Baker Street on the first train and change.