Self employed Nanny available now!

Hi my name is Kerry and I am a self employed nanny and I also have a teaching assistant qualifications so handy to help older ones with homework etc. I have lots of experience and a DBS. I love cooking, days out and creative projects and can provide great references, I am also super reliable

If interested please email me at [email protected] and I can send you my CV

Thank you for looking!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Which original consultation?    Err be careful with the expert opinion and data part.....if you think the cycle lobby and Aldred et al is the sole source of sound opinion on such issues! 😉
    • Perhaps the issue is that Southwark don’t listen. They didn’t take account of responses. The proposed CPZs for west Dulwich  stopped when the Council was threatened with a judicial review. Not before. Whatever consultation process was worse than flawed with McAsh arguing that because they were in power, they had a mandate and didn’t need to listen to anyone’s views, rendering any democratic process void. The criteria for LTNs was high population density, high public transport usage and low car ownership so Dulwich Village was a perfect candidate…not. Just a coincidence but I believe some councillors live within the scheme 
    • We’re looking to buy a house in ED (3 Bed, 1,100 sq ft type). Quite a few we’ve found on Landells Road, Pellatt Road and Jennings Road are half houses. Does anyone have a view or any experiences of living/buying a half house?  
    • LTN means discriminating against those worst off - traffic, noise and air pollution is being pushed off to the main roads  where most vulnerable live on                
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In