> > management team to not comment, or to assure

> > people the child is ok

> >

> > Pretty crap really

>

> Well, on the Twitter feed linked above they did

> say the girl is OK and that they can't discuss it

> further until they have investigated.

Yes but in honesty they should out of decency respond to peoples concerns, this they can do without actually discussing this specific incident surely?

alice Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Why on earth should the management reply to

> 'people's concerns' who? Which people? It's being

> investigated in the way such incidents are.

The people who have posted on this forum-who have voiced concern about there being too few lifeguards at busy times, not enough monitoring of boistrous behaveior , dirty pool, overflowing bins....JUST read the comments on the thread yourself please.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Ahh!! Poor snail, isn't nature cruel!
    • But you have to assess whether these persistent drivers are creating more safety issues than diverting emergency vehicles on a longer route and clearly they are not. The fact members of the pro-closure lobby have built their argument on this actually shows how desperate, some would say selfish, they are to have the junction closed and just the way they want it. And unfortunately they seem to have the council over a barrel on something as the council weakly concedes to their position without hesitation. Was this not borne from an FOI that said one of the emergency services confirmed that they had not been consulted on the new DV design that Cllr Leeming then said was actually a mistake by the emergency services - and then it's a case of whether you believe Cllr Leeming or not....and his track record is hardly unblemished when it comes to all things LTNs? Exactly! When the "small vocal minority" was given a mouthpiece that proved it was anything other than small then some have repeatedly tried to discredit the mouthpiece.  The far-left has never been very good at accountability and One Dulwich is forcing our local councillors and council to be accountable to constituents and it wouldn't surprise me if the council are behind a lot of the depositioning activities as One Dulwich is stopping them from getting CPZs rolled out and must be seen as a huge thorn in the side of the idealogical plan they have. Southwark Labour has a long track record of trying to stifle constituents with a view that differs from theirs (see Cllr Leo Pollack for one example) or depositioning anyone trying to represent them (see Cllr Williams during the infamous Cllr Rose "mansplaining" episode. But you know, some think it's One Dulwich that are the greatest threat to local democracy and should not be trusted! 😉
    • A song thrush visited my back garden today. I watched as it smashed open a snail by whacking it against the patio.
    • I have no doubt that local people are genuinely involved (and personally can understand their not wanting to publicise their involvement). That said the proliferation of One groups across London and the degree of co-ordination suggests it is more than just a local grassroots group. I’m not really that interested, except that many of their supporters do bang on about transparency and accountability. I would be interested in the substance of their latest missive. Who has been pressurising the emergency services and how? Who genuinely believes that people are partially covering their plates and driving through due to inadequate signage? Sounds a little ridiculous / desperate. It feels like it may be time for them to start coming to terms with the changes tbh.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In