Cat found Talfourd Road

-Small siamese/burmese cat with green eyes found sitting on my sofa on Talfourd road this morning.

-Looks old and quite frail but friendly

-No collar

I haven't seen this cat in the neighbourhood before and unsure how long he/she has been here as have been away for 2 days but it seems lost and now doesn't want to leave my flat.

Please contact me if this is your cat or if you know who it belongs to.

Thanks,

Kitty

What a beautiful cat... there was a post recently for a missing simeses cat just like the one you have in your pitcture... posted by Myant...?

Myants post on July 17th.

Has anyone seen Zaza? She is well known on Pellatt Road as she is always wandering around following people and meowing at doors.?

She disappeared on Wednesday while we were on holiday. I don't have a recent photo of her but she is tonkanese, cream coloured and now very thin. She is s very old cat and we are obviously extremely worried.

"She is not wearing a coller"

Hi there was just going to mention that I often rescue and rehome cats ' if no one claims her I can come and collect her ' I found a black cat in Dulwich yesterday aswell wondering in the road looking lost and wanting a home I've brought the cat home ' see attached pic ' my contact number is 07572 208 969

Hi everyone,

I am one of the nurses at The Neighbourhood Vets - this kitty cat is called Mimi, a 17 year old Burmese living on Telfourd Road. Her microchip registered to someone who lost her over 10 years ago, a block over, but Mimi has been living on Telfourd Road ever since. She is now on her way back home.

Thanks for all your concerns!

Courtney

Wow...amazing news ☺ all thanks to kittyannelse for taking her in and I guess getting her to the vets to be checked out too

I wonder how mimi reacts when seeing her owners after 10 long years...? If only cats could talk!

What a lovely happy ending...

Well actually I stepped in as Kitty had a flight to catch. I took Mimi to her owner who was not the original owner but a French lady who had been looking after her these last 10 years. She was only a few doors away but had hurt her leg.

Both cat and owner were very pleased to see eachother.