Kids English TV in France?

Lmcg46

Heading to France on hols and trying to work out if paying the extra for the standard TV in a caravan is worth it. Does anyone know if standard TV in France has any kids stuff in English? Much as I'd love to think the kids will be out playing and having wonderful holiday fun with new found friends, I know my kids and know that having something to switch on occasionally will help our sanity.

We've taken DVD's in the past but I think they're getting past the stage of being happy to watch the same DVD over and over again.....we'd need a small library.

I think the camp wireless may struggle with other options, if we can even get Netflix etc without having to access (&pay) for the french version.

Anyone found a good solution?

The French dub EVERYTHING! This was a source of great annoyance to my siblings and me growing up in France. If you have Amazon prime video and the broadband is up to it you can watch some things abroad now, including kids shows. Otherwise get extra memory for your laptop/tablet and download as much stuff as poss before you go.

• 2 weeks later...