Cleaner needed once a week

oliviar

Hi there,

My boyfriend and I are looking for a cleaner to come once a week for approx. 3 hours - recommendations would be appreciated.

Jobs to include:

Wash floors

hoover carpets and all rooms

dust rooms

change sheets in master bedroom 1 x a week

change sheets in guest room every 2 - 3 weeks

laundry

ironing

Thank you

Olivia

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Thanks for the recommendations. I've not been there, but will give it a go
    • Dell Autos in Hansler Road has these in their office. You can collect them there! I just PMed you as well.
    • Sadiq Khan has pledged to help make London the "best city in the world to grow up in". Mr Khan said he plans to: Provide free skills training for unemployed or low-income Londoners Create more than 150,000 new jobs by 2028 Fund more youth clubs with a £30m investment Make free school meals permanent in London's state primary schools Keep Transport for London fares frozen until at least 2025 and never introduce a pay-per-mile road charging scheme End rough sleeping by 2030 with government support  Build 40,000 new council homes by 2030 and to build new "rent control" homes  On policing, he said he wants to put 1,300 more police on the streets, tackle violence against women and girls and deliver free legal support for victims. He also promises a fully zero-emission bus fleet by 2030 and to clean up the Thames, planning to make it swimmable within 10 years. Source BBC News - Sadiq Khan pledges to help make London the 'best city in the world' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-68968813   All great pledges but so many questions.  1. Where will the extra money come from to deliver all this ?  2. In times when police are leaving in ever decreasing numbers and recruitment is hard, how will he put more police on the streets ?  3. Rough sleeping, no matter what is done, some still choose that way of life, so what's his plan in that case ?  4. How will he directly create new jobs ?  A lot of political hot air and personally I want to revisit what he actually achieves in 4 years to see if there was a justification in a third term. 
    • Because she wasn't meant to be on the ballot. Daniel Korski was their first choice but he was added to the list of Conservative politicians accused of sexual abuse and had to step down.    Interestingly that list is longer than the list of people ever convicted of voter fraud.   
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In