Lost black and white cat

kipeshul

Hi, everyone.

Sorry that this is the first post i have to write, but my cat is missing since yesterday.

Her name is Kitty (original i know) and very small build (looks like a 6 month old kitten, but she is 3 year old).

She is an outdoor cat and lives just behind The Cherry Tree pub area with me on Vale End.

She never went missing before and i cant help but worry.

I cant attach a photo of her as they are too big.

If anyone has seen her, can you please call or text me on 07975810157.

Edit: Added photo of Kitty

Many many thanks, Rome

My neighbour says there was a black and white cat hiding under his hedges in Oxenford st. He never knew cat was there till his dog chased it. It ran in direction of the long pathway where numbers 15/17 Oxenford street are. If you get into Oxenford st from copleston road, the pathway is on the left , past bellenden road,might be worth walking around and calling her. I live on Oxenford and only know of a fluffy black and white, I've not seen a shorthaired blk & White living on this road. I will keep my eyes peeled.

Well I've searched the area for an hour and a half and no joy. I'l keep searching the area and see if I get lucky.

Thanks anyway, it was the first sighting if it was Kitty.

If you do see her again, can you please call me or text me and i can be there in 5 minutes?

Thanks