Hospital Grade Ameda Elite Breastpump single/double

I'm selling my hospital Grade Ameda Elite breast pump.

This has been fantastic when I have really struggled with pumping or producing any decent amount of milk. You can adjust suction and speed for the most comfortable way to express.

This really is so much better than a standard electric pump even the medela ones.

Not needed for the odd pumping session but if you have struggled with low milk supply or are exclusively pumping this will be brilliant.

Can pump single or double comes with one pump set you would need an addition to double pump but these can be easily bought for about ?11.

3 ameda bottles included

Features:

the Elite Hospital grade piston pump helps establish and maintain mother?s milk supply.

the combination of adjustable suction levels and cycle speeds allows mother to simulate her baby?s nursing pattern and create effective stimulation.

Whisper quiet

Proven airlock technology

These are about ?45 per month to rent.

Selling for ?200 ono ?899 new

https://megababy.co.uk/brand/ameda

Archived