Nunhead Carpets

MAM

I have just had my stair carpet done by Paul of Nunhead Carpets. He did a really fantastic job which I am sure helped to sell my house in double-quick time. I chose a striped design for my stairs which meant that he needed to order more carpet to fulfil the order. He chose not to charge me for the extra and keep to his original quote which greatly impressed me. He did the job really quickly and efficiently and was very pleasant to deal with. I could not recommend him more highly.

Details:

T: 020 7635 5442

119 Evelina Road

SE15 3HG

I have used nunhead carpets and agree with the original poster regardless of if it is their 1st post post or not. The service was excellent and refreshingly honest as they also recommended professionally cleaning a carpet at my rental property rather than replacing it to save me money. The last time I tried using them they could not supply a communal area carpet but put me onto EJ carpets in Forest Hill who also did a good job.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I did register specifically to post this recommendation although I have been meaning to join for some time. It seemed the ideal place for a recommendation.

Any particular reason you asked?

Kind regards

Mich

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived