Stylish and cool home hairdressing

CFAR

I would like to recommend Seema, she is a fantastic home hairdresser and cuts to a very high standard.

She did my hair a few weekends ago at home. She isn't your average 'mobile hairdresser' having trained at a Mayfair salon and hair school. She has worked in the fashion industry and has excellent experience of styling as well as cutting.

What made it perfect for me was that she turned up on time, did a super professional cut and blow dry whilst I held my baby and then pinned up my hair so that it would be perfect for the event I was going to.

So, if you usually go to high end salons but now don't have the time because of a new baby I can highly recommend Seema.

You can find her on the Telegraph Hill noticeboard on Facebook or contact her by calling/texting 07930 992880.

PM me if you want to ask any questions!

• 1 month later...

Couldn't agree more with the comments above.

I sent Seema a text last week and she came to my home to cut & blow dry my hair.

She's polite, professional and prompt - but most of all really listened to what I wanted then made a few constructive suggestions as to what might work for me. She worked quickly and I've been impressed with her results.

In short, I really I hadn't appreciate that the results you achieve in the salon can actually be recreated at home!

Seema has a facebook page: facebook.com/chopchophairlondon and instagram account: @chopchophairlondon