Brother Max Scoop high chair for sale

Brother Max Scoop high chair

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322230299055?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

We have had this for a few years. It's a great, very stylish chair.

The table is removable. The chair liner is removable to make it into a stylish chair.

It's hydraulic and goes up and down. And down and up.

It has it's instructions and alan key. But any men wont need those as we never read instructions.

It has a 3 point harness.

Pick up from SE London (Sydenham) as I can't find an envelope large enough.

Selling as our son is too big for it now (s in grown up, not fat).

We have a smoke and pet free home.

Costs over ?339 when new.

It's an ebay auction.

So that's the good bits, Now the bad bits. Sort of. There are a few marks on it which you will see on the ebay ad. I've tried to show these clearly, but you can always pop down and have a look if you want. Just let us know.

Ah, and have a nice day. And week.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Nico has just left my flat after coming to my rescue yet again.  This time a dripping toilet that I was terrified would leak into the downstairs property.  He arrived on time and what started as a quite straightforward job proved to be more difficult due to the way the toilet was originally installed.  Nico came up with a plan B and worked hard to make sure the issue had been resolved before leaving my bathroom in working order, made good any damage and gave plenty of advice if I ever have the urge to do a bit of DIY.  Reasonably priced too! I have been using Nico for years and have recommended him to family and friends. You can contact him on 07818 607583
    • I’ve seen them in Bora. Also goose eggs being sold there and by the egg lady at the North Cross Rd market on Saturday.  I’ve cooked with goose eggs (delicious soft boiled) but how do you use ostrich ones?
    • Disgraceful, It’s unfair, do you know if it’s maintained by the local authority or is it a 3rd party company they sub contract?
    • Have you heard about this new local business called Flix & Sips? I saw it advertised in the Dulwich Mums Facebook group, and it looks great I’m thinking of booking for my little one for her birthday. I can see they have 25% off with the code - eastdulwich  Has anyone used them yet? This is the website http://Www.flixsips.co.uk
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In