SOLD: Blue Phil & Ted?s sport double buggy in good condition. ?80.

parsnip

Blue Phil & Ted?s sport double buggy in good condition. ?80.

Comes with:

- Baby cocoon for newborn to 6 months

- Double conversion kit ? so pushchair can be used as a single or a double in various configurations

- Rain cover

We bought this pushchair second hand but have received another so won?t need it after all. The back left wheel was deflated when we bought it ? we pumped it up but it has gone flat again so probably needs a new inner tube.

Collection from SE4.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Here's my updated list of the dates when swifts were first spotted in ED: 2011 – May 9 2012 – May 1 2013 – May 17 2014 – May 8 2015 – May 9 2016 – May 4 2017 – May 6 2018 – May 7 2019 – May 8 2020 – May 6 2021 – May 9 2022 – May 9 2023 – May 4 2024 – May 7 That 2013 date is rather an anomaly. I checked the weather records for that period and we had a very cold early May with northerly winds for several weeks, so the swifts didn't risk flying north from Europe to be faced with a lack of food, namely flies, moths etc.
    • Election coming soon everyone  as the last one was fought on “getting Brexit done” I’m sure the party that won that election can look forward to crowing about all of the Brexit wins since then and cruise to another victory?    ah. No. 3 disastrous PMs since that last election I see today we have touted leader Kemi B crowing about how our Brexit freedom means more red-tape-cutting will mean more pavement tables in the uk?   have I been hallucinating all of those pavement tables in eu countries all these years?
    • Wood Vale SE23 boundary oak trees I've just come back from a lovely walk with my neighbour who told me about the boundary oak trees on Wood Vale which he'd discovered during lockdown. We went on a mission to try to identify their age. We measured one outside Woodlands Court which we measured as 158 years old and another outside 83 Wood Vale as 173 years old, although it is likely that they are in fact much older than this. What we  do know is that they are the survivors from the Friern Manor Farm Estate sell off. This information will soon be documented on the live digital archive site for the project https://www.howdoesourgardengrow.com/ If you live on the Southwark side of Wood Vale and have what you think is a boundary oak in your back garden – please do get in touch. I would love to measure its age and add to the archive. We believe that they are located in the gardens of residents on the road towards Lordship Lane and it would be wonderful to record them in this project. With best wishes Sharon Neish 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In