Butterfly table for sale (?40) Now SOLD

Lauer

John Lewis Butterfly folding table for sale (no chairs). Really useful for small kitchens and dining rooms. Made from eco-friendly rubberwood with a natural finish, it has a gateleg mechanism which supports one or both extensions for extra versatility.

We've used it as a secondary table for a number of years but are now freeing up some space in our kitchen.

In reasonably good condition but with some minor scratches on top. Looking for ?40.

Collect form East Dulwich.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I have been working with David on and off for the last year and i can honestly say he is keeping me motivated and increasing my activity and ability all the time. Post an old injury i have not been very mobile. David is patient and knowledgeable and always finds a workaround if something doesn't work for me. I am very happy to recommend him.
    • Call 111.  They will always make sure you get done help. It seems a bit OTT. But 111 got me an actual appointment.
    • Did you eventually get an appt?  I phoned this morning and got the message about not being able to book by phone. I pressed the button re prescriptions and was told that if you can use the app someone will help you with a booking.  Was given a tel appt with a pharmacist but am not confident.   I do not think they can refuse to help you by phone, no matter what the message says.
    • That a substantial minority of cyclists do not feel bound by normal road rules is self evident - rules which include, inter alia, use of pedestrian pavements (not marked as dual use or as cycle paths) for pedestrians only (with the exceptions of wheeled vehicles/ chairs used by infants and the disabled). This 'independence of spirit' for those cyclists that use pedestrian pavements very frequently is also seen in their use of highways  - yesterday (on the South Circular!) a cyclist crossed over my path cycling with both arms crossed over (not holding the handlebars) and thus unable to brake immediately should the light have changed or someone got in his way. Clearly a skilled cyclist, but one with no sense either of self preservation or the safety and lives of other - it was dusk by the way and he also had no lights showing! It is this lack of care for their own or others' safety which is so upsetting - those of us in vehicles which require a licence to use them are at least trained and tested in road awareness and the importance of signalling manoeuvres. On pavements, in my experience, cyclists jink on and off the pavement to e.g. avoid standing traffic without either signalling or appearing to be aware of whom they are sharing the pavements with - at best they bell (or shout) you down to get out of their way! When I see a cyclist signal that cyclist is almost inevitably over 50 (and indeed often much older) - when my generation learned to cycle things like signalling intention, following the rules of the road and respect for other road users was drummed into us (or at least me!)  - for our own safety mainly.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In