Is your child starting at Kingsdale this autumn?

I think last year's newbies either got the p13 or took the kingsdale school bus which tootles around east dulwich picking up at primary schools which were the designated stops. One of the stops is DKH school which is not far from Lyndhurst. Mind you, with the dreaded cuts it will be interesting to see if it is still operating come september.

good luck

thanks, tiddles. I'd heard about the primary school pick up. I suppose if that's still running this September he could trot up to Heber which is the nearest school to us and get it from there. I'm sure Kingsdale would be able to answer that question. I was just wondering if there was anyone else in the vicinity who he could tag along with.

There was information about the 3 pick-up routes at the Parents Induction Evening, and I think they said they'd let us know more nearer the time. I'm sure that they will be happy to explain it if you email them or ring up?

My son is starting in September, along with around six other boys and girls from St John's & St Clements at Goose Green. I think most of them are planning to go on the school bus, which seems to pick up outside St John's around 8.00 am. If you live locally it might be good for your son to hook up with this group. All great kids. Good luck.

Thanks Oggy, I'll put that to him nearer the time. We live in Tyrrell Road so that might be quite convenient. He's now very independent so he might just want to catch a regular bus.Or, he may want to hook up with is contemporaries from Lyndhurst. I'd like him to get to know more kids from ED but I reckon that will happen in due course. Anxious, moi?

My son and a group of other kingsdale pupils catch the P13 from outside Co-op on lordship lane. They're a friendly bunch, so I'm sure he'll soon get to know other pupils on his travels if he does choose to go via public transport.