Missing grey and white cat - now FOUND!

redpencil

Dear lovely people of East Dulwich Forum

Our much loved cat, Blot, has gone missing from Tyrrell Road. She was hanging around while we had a BBQ at the end of the garden on Thursday night but has not been seen since. She is a real home bunny so we are extremely concerned for her.

It was a very hot night so I'm hoping that she might have wondered into an open door and got locked in somewhere. Please can you check your sheds and outbuildings. We also have her sister and mum who are calling for her.

She is a small slim cat white more white than grey on her legs and face. She also has a white tummy. The rest of her body and tail are an iron grey colour. She won't wear a collar but she is microchipped.

My daughter has more pictures which I'll update a bit later.

If you find her please call 07528 663141 or 07812 150229

Thank you!

Really delighted to report that Blot has been found!! She was stuck in our neighbours' house - and they had been away. It looks like she's spent the last three days behind the sofa but luckily poked her tail out when they started cooking dinner tonight. She has since been doing a good impression of the 'Tiger Who Came To Tea' and drinking all the water in the tap - picture attached.

Thank you so much to everyone who has been in touch to wish us well and everyone the kids and I met while handing out flyers and putting up posters. It's meant a lot. Thank you! Natasha