Black, torteshell kitten lost?

sandnot

She has always had a home! Some people are extremely nosey and interfering! This is a very friendly affectionate cat/kitten and was definitely not LOST or HUNGRY! Please consider how distressing it is for a cat to catnapped and locked up just for being affectionate! Some people have lost the plot, Kindness???????? Don't make me laugh

Considering she took the cat 'into' her house and not allowing it out, in my opinion is CATNAPPING!

If one is concerned, put a saucer of water and some nibbles on the step!

Her interference, was both cruel and caused distress to a cat who gives much pleasure to 'passer by's.

The cat did/does not look mistreated, or in need of any care, she merely enjoys the outdoors and is free to come in and out whenever!

Since a picture has been posted, I ask that you leave her alone in her travels and wondering. She is happy and needs no interference from busy bodies.

Enjoy her or leave her and stop poking your nose in matters that need nought!!!!

Although I would have thought if someone was catnapping the cat they wouldn't be advertising the fact on a local forum. I agree its upsetting when people assume your friendly cat is lost, I've had the same in past with my sociable cat. But I'd rather people showed concern and checked it out then just ignore a situation. Also just to highlight if people are not aware, there is someone going around London killing cats and the advice given has been to keep them in at night.

Sorry I didn't mean any distress to you, but the cat was roaming the back gardens and wasn't catnapped and locked up in my house. I was in the garden when she came and said hello. I saw your neighbours post of where you are and brought her out to the front of the house

I wrongly presumed she was lost in the original post.

I won't be reporting any lost cats in the future

WOW WOW WOW

YES WRONGLY PRESUMED AND INTERFERING, IT WAS THE CAT YOU DISTRESSED, A MAMMAL THET HAS ENJOYED HER SHORT LIFE ROAMING, IS FORCIBLY INCARCERATED!!! NOT ALLOWED HER FREEDOM.......

MY ONLY DISTRESS IS THAT OF INTERFERING PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO, GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU WANT THE CAT AND IT WOULD MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER, TAKE HER, BUT HAVE THE COURTESY OF INFORMING ME!!!!!!!!

REMOVE HER FREEDOM TO PROTECT HER FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU!