missing cat

flocker spotter

Hi there,

So sorry to hear your cat is missing. Would be useful if you upload a photo of him here (if possible) so that people recognise him more easily. You should try using a link leading to the picture location. Also what is his name and does he respond to it?

I really hope you find your cat or he comes back by himself.

Good luck and don't lose hope!

Regards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• It is also, I believe, against all good practice, and may even be an offence to cut or prune trees during nesting season, save where there is evident danger to life and limb. Which danger to Profit isn't. Shame on the organisers and shame on the greedy council for allowing it.
    • So it's that time of the year when the industrial plant arrives in Peckham Rye Park to essentially annexe & trash one of the best areas. Again. So to start - the sound of chainsaws this morning triggered a visit for me, to find several large branches being lopped off the beautiful blossom tree near where the Park Run starts - I'm sure you all know & love it. This was blatantly to accommodate the metal perimeter wall, but I don't recall this sort of vandalism being mentioned in any of the meetings, documentation or promises? Previously, this section of the wall had lower panels, to fit under these branches, but I guess this would have been an issue for the organisers - easy to climb over - so they would've had to spend money on extra security? So this year they've arranged to have those pesky, profit negative branches removed, so they can install a higher wall - sorted! For context, I've lived here just under 20 years, and looked across to that tree from our front window every day. It has never been pruned, trimmed, pollarded or touched in any way by the park staff, hence its beautiful, natural shape. This act of vandalism was done 100% to benefit GALA, not the tree. Sickening.
    • Found! Thanks to whoever stretched it across bench where I couldn’t miss it!
    • IMO, bad move…… you will eventually pay the price! leaseholders always get charged a premium rate & you have to wonder what they are paying for. Someone I know had to sell their place & moved outside of London as they just couldn’t afford what the council were asking for!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In