Man with a van wanted for this weekend

cdewar

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• What the Overground has done is transformed the demographics of FH.  Plenty more young families and couples.  I love the green of Forest Hill, this time of year Forest Hill is lovely - it is exploding with green everywhere. One of the other reasons we moved here is we didn't want a conversion flat and places like Penge, Forest Hill, Sydenham and Beckenham have a better range of mid century purpose built private blocks of flats - which was what we wanted for preference. Well obviously for preference we wanted a house,  but not everyone has the OPs budget 😄
    • The point I am making is that rich people will always be able to afford better things in life.  The industrialists who took over from gentleman farmers, particularly on the arrival of the railways, hardly made Dulwich into Welwyn Garden City, Saltaire or Bourneville.  Although you could argue the Dulwich Estate did something like this in parts of the village and West Dulwich in the 60s and 70s. Clean air is a relative term, cleaner air would be better.  From my understanding Clean Air Dulwich are promoting active travel and less car journeys.  Clean air for all, and One Dulwich, are principally against restrictions on drivers.  You cannot get cleaner air without some restrictions on drivers. It's fair to ask who is behind all the groups, although I sense and agenda on this thread. 
    • Ahh, you're absolutely right, I think a few of them on either side of that little green have seats outside.
    • There is an Aldi on Elmers End Rd in Anerley. It's right next to a bus stop on the 197 bus, so if you live close to the 197 it might be convenient (without being exactly close).
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In