Private Yoga classes in ED. Grab our Autumn offer! AM or PM slots available

Natkealy

It's that time of year again when we begin to loose that summer glow and getting up in the mornings seems that bit harder! So to give us all that chance to feel buzzy again, I'm offering anyone who signs up before the 10th of October, a BUY TWO GET ONE FREE offer on my private yoga sessions.

Cost?

?100 for 3 private classes. Working out at ?33 per class! (Reduced from ?150).

What you get?

Three 1 hour classes either at your home or the studio space in East Dulwich

The classes tend to be Vinyasa flow (a more energising practise). However they can be designed to meet your individual need, i.e. if you prefer a more restorative class.

I am giving a 3 class pass as to really feel the amazing effects of yoga one class just isn't enough. I hope by investing in three classes it will give you the chance to make a more informed decision on whether yoga is for you or not.

Why private yoga?

Clients come to me with many different goals and reasons they are wanting private sessions; for example wanting to progress deeper into their practise, negative emotional state (anxious, low mood, stressed), back problems, sleep problems and generally wanting to feel better in themselves. The list goes on. To find out more about me and read my testimonials visit my website http://www.valueyourmind.com/press/

What to do to claim your offer or have any questions?

Email me [email protected]

Namaste,

Nat xx