Builder recommendation

shamu

Good evening,

I'd like to give a ringing endorsement to local builder Vince and his team whose details I got from the forum. They worked efficiently, tidily and were an absolute pleasure to deal with from start to finish. The attention to detail and the level of finish with the decoration is outstanding and far exceeded my expectations. I'm from a family of builders and in many ways a nightmare client as I'm so picky, Vince took all of this in his stride. I can't attach photos here as they are too big, but I'll gladly send them by email if you wish to DM.

Vince has since undertaken work from friends who are just as happy as me with his work. We had the entire 2 bedroom flat renovated, including new central heating, kitchen, bathroom, flooring and redecoration in 9 weeks. Super quick given the mess it was in to start with! Vince: 07931 737773

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Can anyone recommend someone for repair work of water damaged wooden kitchen benches? They will need sanding back and re-sealing with protective water repellant coatings 
    • they are sly, cunning, pooing creatures, but are utterly stupid.
    • I do all that, I wasn't expecting a hard copy as well, I'm just annoyed at the delay. And I'm concerned in case my postal vote is equally delayed. I can't remember why I have one, unless I applied during the Covid era.
    • I think this is a local issue, but admin  please move to the lounge if not. Boundaries have changed, and my bit of East Dulwich (or possibly all of East Dulwich?) is now combined with Lewisham West. According to the Get Voting website (see screenshot below), this  is such a safe seat for Labour that tactical voting is not necessary. I do wonder whether it will turn out to be as safe a seat as they predict, as many people I know who used to vote Labour can no longer bring themselves to do that (for reasons which are definitely a lounge issue!). I think many people in our area may vote Green, and I'm interested to know people's thoughts (I'm not asking for individual voting intentions, unless you are happy to divulge them!) The Labour candidate is Ellie Reeves, Rachel Reeves' sister.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In