MISSING Black & White cat with one eye from the Barry Road area

Sarah2832

Please can you help, Hendrix has gone missing - he doesn't usually stray very far, he's 9 year old cat living around the Barry road area for the past three years. He hasn't come home and that's very unlike him.

Hendrix is exceptionally friendly, he's quite large, black and white, with one eye. So quite distinctive looking. If you see him please can you call: 0777 941 9460 - sarah

He doesn't have a collar as he refuses to wear them, he is micro chipped though.

I'm at 148 Barry Road - Hendrix usually sticks to the gardens around the back of me, he's quite old (9yr) so it's not in his nature to wonder too far and he's always come home - even in the past when he's been injured, he's always made it back home.

I'm really worried, please if anyone sees him please can you call me: 0777 941 9460

Thank you so much

I'm so incredibly sad to confirm that my beautiful boy is no longer with us. I know a lot of you are pet owners yourself and know what I'm feeling but I just wanted to say thank you so much to you all. We live in a community of amazingly kind, generous and loving people and it's been overwhelming how supportive and helpful people have been.

Thank you all so much xx