Diving Fins (open water dive) - good condition ?9.99

mhonki01

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I haven't read the rest of this thread - I kept well away - but I'm delighted that Sadiq Khan has won. Susan Hall would have been an absolute disaster for London, as thankfully the vast majority of voters recognised.
    • Camberwell Green, but only if in that direction anyway, I wouldn't make a special trip unless it was Christmas (Lebkuchen! Big bags! Very cheap!) I sometimes went to the Peckham Lidl in the days before ULEZ, but my car isn't compliant so it wouldn't be worth a trip unless I was using the car for something else, and it's a pain on the bus as there's no direct route.
    • Aria did an excellent job fixing my leaky loo and I can highly recommend him. He is knowledgeable, friendly, experienced and honest. He could have charged me a lot more, but didn't. He also talked me through everything. He came round at short notice and showed me how to turn off the water flow to the toilet so I didn't waste any more water before he could fit the new parts. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with.
    • Taken to lost property office 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In