Lost wedding ring

jo1973

Hi there,

I've lost my wedding ring somewhere either at Goose Green, Lordship Lane or Northcross Road sometime today between 4.30 and 6.30pm. It'd extremely precious to me as I've only been married two months. It's extremely chunky, silver, rounded and with land co-ordinates inscribed on the inside of the ring.

I've attached a photo: mine is on the right hand side. Please contact me if you find it, I will be extremely relieved and grateful.

Jo x

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• There has never been a stream there there was a boggy bit because of recent flooding.  (tho ignore the above if ive got the location wrong.)
    • Does anyone have one of these (or similar) they no longer use and would like to sell?    Many thanks Alex https://learningtowers.co.uk/products/the-classic-convertible-learning-tower?variant=41263270691002&currency=GBP&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&utm_campaign=gs-2021-06-11&utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwjLGyBhCYARIsAPqTz19KiYK8N2ijk4aqM5XKD2VezLfGizthyv--LJ5X_7MlIzfG3fSaUSUaAiNNEALw_wcB
    • Hi there We have a couple of bedframes, chest of drawers and possibly a sofabed, but they would need to be collected from Standstead road SE23 by Thursday 23rd. I was about to arrange to have them house cleared, so if you could let me know asap if your're interested that would be brill! Thanks christina
    • And no nesting birds at all???  Hard to believe and depressing if true.    What did they say about the hardcore  infill of the stream?   HP
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In