Stray little cat needs a loving home

WestDulwichMum

Hi, there's a little cat living in the tiny garden of a cafe in East Dulwich since a few months ago. I am a customer of this lovely cafe not only because the food is delicious but also the staff is lovely with my dog and they are kind of looking after this little stray cat. I'm worried about the winter months as this little creature lives outside. The little cat needs help as the days are getting colder and the Cafe can't have the cat living inside. Also I believe the little cat needs a bit of attention, medical care and cuddles.I can't give it a home, and honestly I would love to, because my dog is not nice to cats and also I'm very allergic to cat's fur. Please somebody help this creature? It really only needs a loving home and somebody who understands about cats. Thanks you for reading this.

Thank you. I have send the cat a small igloo type house to see if it helps with the cold nights. I just don't know if the cat will go inside or not. I have also sent them some cat food to help feeding it. But I don't go there very often so I don't know how things are going these last days. I only po there when I go shopping in Lordship lane.

Hello is the cat tabby and white as I'm still looking for Tess who went missing 29th sept, no collar not chipped, very small, huge appetite and very very skinny, she has white on face and feet, just rung cafe to ask but obviously closed as a bit late. Thanks.

Have just been to the cafe and have seen the cat. He/she turned up last year and the staff, in my opinion are doing a great job. He/she has formed a bond with them and does not seem unhealthy at all. The manager says, of course, a proper home would be ideal but she is getting food from them and fish from the fishmonger next door. Probably a lot happier than a lot of poor cats I hear about.

Hi, thanks for the news about the little cat. I have also bought a pad to go inside the igloo house from ebay, but it hasn't yet arrived. I hope the cat then goes inside the igloo as the pad has some catnip in it. It was very cold last night and I was worried about her.... I hope it goes inside the igoo soon. I have also sent the staff at the cafe some catnip TOYS to put inside the igloo to try to atract it inside... I don't know if the staff there knows what to do with the catnip toys though... or if they've been too busy... if anybody else goes there please give them this idea to try to get the cat sheltered... catnip should attract it inside the igloo. ...

BUT REALLY this little creature SHOULD BE ADOPTED BY A LOVING FAMILY, please lets talk to nice families we know, always. I'm hopefull this could happen before Xmas 🙏🏼

WestDulwichMum Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi, thanks for the news about the little cat. I

> have also bought a pad to go inside the igloo

> house from ebay, but it hasn't yet arrived. I hope

> the cat then goes inside the igloo as the pad has

> some catnip in it. It was very cold last night and

> I was worried about her.... I hope it goes inside

> the igoo soon. I have also sent the staff at the

> cafe some catnip TOYS to put inside the igloo to

> try to atract it inside... I don't know if the

> staff there knows what to do with the catnip toys

> though... or if they've been too busy... if

> anybody else goes there please give them this idea

> to try to get the cat sheltered... catnip should

> attract it inside the igloo. ...

> BUT REALLY this little creature SHOULD BE ADOPTED

> BY A LOVING FAMILY, please lets talk to nice

> families we know, always. I'm hopefull this could''

> happen before Xmas 🙏🏼

You're welcome, hope you feel reassured. ☺

I also spoke to people in cafe and they seem very nice and seem to know what they are doing, shame it wasn't lost Tess.

Only thing that concerns me is has the cat been scanned for chip, as its so horrible to lose a cat, fair enough if no chip then the cat seems happy enough at cafe, they are kind for looking after it. Anyone know if it's been scanned?