Christmas at Kew tickets sat 3rd December

Judy2

I have tickets for Christmas at Kew for this Saturday (3rd Dec )for 5pm entry. It's sold out for most weekends and I had to book back in July to get these. Sadly it clashes with two school fair dates so it's going to be difficult to get there. I have tickets for a family of five plus parking. Face value ?52 family ticket, ?10 extra child and ?7 car park ticket. Please PM me if you are interested.

Hi these tickets are still available for the Christmas experience at Kew on Saturday - I had some interest but there hasn't been any follow up so I am posting again. As I said in my previous message, it is extremely popular and sold out back in July. I paid ?70 for tickets for a family of five including parking at the Brentford Gate. Entry is at 5:30 (sorry - I said 5pm in my previous message). I would be happy to take ?50 for the tickets rather than the full price.

The event is described as follows:

There?s something for everyone at this festive time of year as our one mile sparkling path winds its way through the Gardens in a magical after dark experience.

A botanical wonderland awaits, with brightly coloured laser beams dancing over water, a Tunnel of Lights, scented Fire Garden and fairy-tale avenues of flora. Santa and his elves will be in the North Pole village, plus favourite vintage rides, Christmas gifts and traditional festive fare.

For more details about the event click here : http://www.kew.org/visit-kew-gardens/whats-on/christmas-at-kew-2016

Hi Judy - I'm on the hunt for an adult ticket for kew gardens on Saturday for my mother in law (we have tickets for the 6pm slot). If you have no joy selling the bookings for 5 would you be able to sell one adult one? Is it an e-ticket or a hard copy ticket?

Hi again, I've had two no shows for these tickets so this is my final attempt to sell them. I'm prepared to take ?35 for them which is half price. Details below

Hi these tickets are still available for the Christmas experience at Kew on Saturday - As I said in my previous message, it is extremely popular and sold out back in July. I paid ?70 for tickets for a family of five including parking at the Brentford Gate. Entry is at 5:30 (sorry - I said 5pm in my previous message).

The event is described as follows:

There?s something for everyone at this festive time of year as our one mile sparkling path winds its way through the Gardens in a magical after dark experience.

A botanical wonderland awaits, with brightly coloured laser beams dancing over water, a Tunnel of Lights, scented Fire Garden and fairy-tale avenues of flora. Santa and his elves will be in the North Pole village, plus favourite vintage rides, Christmas gifts and traditional festive fare.

For more details about the event click here : [www.kew.org]

Archived