Free! - Every Session! Fitness & Toning on the Rye - Sat @10am 16 to 60+

Hey guys and girls! Our next social drink will be on 28th Feb (Thur) at The Nun's Head Pub, Nunhead Lane if you're not familiar with it message me! Drinks from 7.30pm

Also, if you are thinking of joining this super friendly FREE fitness group but are worried about not being very fit, please come! I am currently power walking the route due to Achilles injury and would like some company!

Hi McCabe

Sorry I didn't make it today was feeling a little under the weather after a hectic week, hopefully it wasn't too cold?!

Looking forward to being back in action on sat 9th march (can't make it next week).

Thanks again for making me feel so welcome I had a really fun time (who knew exercise could be that enjoyable?!) and it was great to meet the lovely gang!

I have to say though I think I went a bit overboard on the squats, I walked like a cowboy for at least a week afterwards(much to my colleagues amusement!)

Keep up the good work :-)

Jess

Hi team ED!

What a fab weather day today - if we have this for next Sat then Tai Chi / Chi Gung will be returning at the end of the session... everything for FREE!

You will not believe it, but there is another 'McCabe' signed up and I have never met her before.... Does she call me 'McCabe' or something else..., 'sir' perhaps... and this is not open for debate.... something nice and polite?

Best!

McCabe :-)

G'day Becky!

Will respond in a mo to your email - this is perhaps the fastest growing fitness group in London.... and one for FREE too!

Amanda runs the same session on Tuesday eve's at 7-30pm meeting at the Clock House by the Rye - she is such a motivator and really works on the core as well as many other areas too! Don't tell anyone, but tougher than me :-)

Best!

McCabe

Hi to all!

We 'may' be lucky with a dry morning, but i think it will be slightly wet. So as the Oxford Dictionary states..... ' there is no such thing as bad weather, only wrong clothes!' So:

* turn up with a jacket

* bring some change for a tea / coffee at the end

* bring a 1Ltr bottle of water for arm, shoulder and back toning, and...

* bring yourself!

See you all in the morning for 10am by the cafe on the Rye!

McCabe.

Hi guys. I won't be able to do the Tues class anymore for personal reasons and am hoping someone in the group would be willing to take over the reins.

If anyone fancies organising the text reminders etc and leading the group, please get back to me.

Thanks

Amanda

Thanks for making me feel so welcome my first time. I really enjoyed it - particularly the coffee after! And I can definitely feel some muscles in my legs I didn't know were there! But not too painful...

Looking forward to seeing you all next Saturday morning.

Becky x

Becky!

Whats the update on the muscles?

Doing the most gentle squats results in the Adductors kicking in to action, the ones on the inside of the thighs. Once they are stretched, they hardly cry-out thereafter!

OK, Red Nose day next Sat, so all in red and a crazy zest about one! Its FREE, but please make a ?5 or so donation!

This is the only fitness group in London or the UK that has been sustainable for FREE!

McCabe

I feel very guilty for not making it. I got to just outside the front door and caved in to the wind and rain. My excuse is that I'm going on holiday on Friday and I didn't want a cold... But I will definitely be there again when I get back. I hope you managed to get some good donations for Comic Relief! Becky x