Free! - Every Session! Fitness & Toning on the Rye - Sat @10am 16 to 60+

G'day Sarah,

All received via email.

You will love the group, totally free, inclusive and fun too.

Bring along a 1 Ltr water bottle e.1Kg for arm, shoulder, back toning...... and rehydration. During the cold months, fill it with warm water to keep your hand(s) warm.

If you can count to 10 or 20 in French, Spanish etc... we do this as a great distraction - and the no.8 in Bulgarian is pronounced as 'Awesome'!

Best!

fM

Thanks for the mention siousxiesue. Absolutely loved our session today, so much fun and an amazing group I have never laughed so much whilst keeping fit!

Thanks to FM and the rest of the team for being so friendly and welcoming. Can't do next week but will be back the following week!

Good Job to all!

This is the only Public Health / Fitness Project that is both FREE and unfunded.

10-years on, you guys run it as from the very first week you join - did you notice today?

The 'What, Why & Where' are disclosed to all: a set 60-min routine, (Why) for all abilities from powerwalkers to joggers. And then the Where, Obviously on the Rye yet all around the park.

Well done all!

McCabe

• 4 weeks later...

GET YOUR TRAINERS BY THE FRONT DOOR EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT!

WE ARE STILL UP AND RUNNING-

Build up your courage and make it this week that you join us-10am by the Rye Caf?, walking/jogging/running no-one gets left behind!

Bring 1ltr bottle of water for weight/resistance training that we do every 400m or so. OR small hand weights.

Bring your newness! Bring enthusiasm! (Or just shuffle up as I did at first)

IT IS FREE EVERY WEEK-the only cost will be the tea/coffee after for a post exercise chat

A fantastic session planned Saturday, some lovely sunshine would be a bonus!

It's a FREE, FUN and WELCOMING group-maybe some of the newbies could comment on that!

Get ready for Saturday-put it on the calendar-put a reminder in your phone-

But do turn up. We run for all abilities or none, and leave no-one behind!

Meet RYE CAFE FOR A 10AM START!

• 10 months later...

Hello all,

TRAINERS BY THE DOOR READY FOR SATURDAY MORNING!

Newbies welcome, please meet us at the RYE CAFE by 10am. We are a mixed bunch (and I need to start slow again this year) and we make sure you are welcomed and not left behind!

Bring some change for coffee after, it's how we bond

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...