Free! - Every Session! Fitness & Toning on the Rye - Sat @10am 16 to 60+

Mid week nudge/reminder!

Psych yourselves up and tell yourself it's gonna be great fun, joining in our FUN, FREE fitness group that never leaves a person behind! Run with us, jog with us, power walk with us.

Your choice..

Even reluctant shufflers are not turned away ;-)

Your ability dictates your pace - is our mantra

See OP for signing up

Mixed bag weather wise for Saturday's session, won't lie!

What will be awesome is the company of your fellow team runners, walkers.

We start 10am outside the caf? in Peckham Rye, please don't be shy-we have a few newbies who have made themselves right at home, and very welcome they are too!

What do you have to lose?

Thursday nudge/reminder!

Psych yourselves up and tell yourself it's gonna be great fun, joining in our FUN, FREE fitness group that never leaves a person behind! Run with us, jog with us, power walk with us.

Your choice..

Even reluctant shufflers are not turned away

See OP for signing up!

Your choice..

See OP for signing up

• 2 weeks later...

A fantastic session Saturday, some lovely sunshine was a bonus!

It's a FREE, FUN and WELCOMING group-maybe some of the newbies could comment on that!

Get ready for Saturday-put it on the calendar-put a reminder in your phone-

But do turn up. We run for all abilities or none, and leave no-one behind!

GET YOUR TRAINERS BY THE DOOR!

It's NOT going to be cold, it's NOT going to be wet but it WILL be FUN and FREE!

We work at your pace, there are runners or walkers, no-one is left behind and we welcome people who are returning after an illness, a diagnosis or a long break ;-)

CAFE ON THE RYE, 10AM. Bring coins for a bonding coffee after

This is a FREE, FUN and WELCOMING group-maybe some of the newbies could comment on that!

Get ready for Saturday-put it on the calendar-put a reminder in your phone-

But do turn up. We run for all abilities or none, and leave no-one behind!

We've been going for years now, some real friendships have blossomed, but we still welcome anyone willing to give it a go-you will be charmed into sticking with it hopefully...

SEE YOU CAFE RYE AT 10AM

I joined in the summer and I can confirm that the group is lovely and friendly. As I had an ankle problem and was only moderately fit I was a bit intimidated by the idea of a running group, but it really is suitable for everyone.

I'm now definitely fitter overall, can run for reasonable intervals without anything hurting, and about 9lb lighter. Going to the group most weeks is a really helpful way for me to keep things on track and much more fun than exercising alone like I do on other days.

The only downside is watching other people eat sausage sandwiches afterwards when I can't (but it'll be worth it in the end).

Hey all,

Ignore all weather forecasts and just COME ON DOWN!! What's to lose?

We run or walk at YOUR pace so no-one is left behind, some enthusiasm is needed but will be rewarded with a jolly session followed by a restorative bevvy of your choice for team bonding...

Bring a water bottle or hand weights for resistance training, bring your lovely selves too

Saturday forecast is DREARY lol, so come on down to Peckham Rye Caf? at 10am to BRIGHTEN up your weekend and forget about all the money you spent on black Friday!

Your choice..

See OP for signing up!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm SO looking forward to getting back into the swing of things with a fantastic workout setting me up for my weekend!

Missing regular exercise due to work demands but trying to put fitness first at the start of the new year, totally free to join, bring coins for coffee after ;-)