Street Dance

anniebody

I did a bit of research into this as I think my five-year-old daughter would also enjoy doing street dance. This is what I've discovered so far:

www.getdan-n-dance.co.uk - St Barnabas Hall, Dulwich Village, Weds 4-4.50pm (4-7 years - there are other classes for older/younger kids)

www.theboogieclub.co.uk - Push Studios - but couldn't get the timetable to work when I clicked it

Dizzee Rascalz - Copleston Centre, Weds 4pm - can't find a website, but this from elsewhere on the forum: Phone Netty on 07949163127 Or email Netty at [email protected]

If anyone has been to any of these classes and has feedback or extra info (or knows of any others), I'd love to hear!

• 3 weeks later...

That's a shame about Push Studios. Unfortunately I work on Wednesdays, and as my childminder doesn't drive I think she'd be hard-pressed to get my daughter over to the classes in Dulwich Village (or even the Copleston Centre) by 4pm. So I've rather ground to a halt with my quest. The Peckham class sounds good so I'll explore that option but what a shame there isn't a local one in E Dulwich. An opportunity there for someone, I'd have thought??

Is there anywhere to park near the Theatre Peckham one, by the way?

The Peckham Academy where they hold the Monday after school dance and acting classes has a big parking lot - not sure if people bringing kidsto the classes (we don't have a car so we either bus it or walk down - we always make it with 5 - 10 minutes to spare) can park there but I would think you could. Ring Theatre Peckham to ask them about this though.

• 2 months later...