Car Broken into and Magic Props stolen - Reward Offered

On Monday night my car was broken into :(by thieves looking for my sat nav (which they got) but they also took my entire children's show. Some of these items were personalised and very dear to me and some I won't be able to replace. Really this is a warning to all those out there as I'm sure we've all left things in our car but also if anyone does come across a roll on table (with Amigo's Magic on it - see attached picture) or a remote controlled snake I would be grateful if you could get in touch on 0777 023 1794 or via email through the website at www.amigosmagic.co.uk Reward offered.

Many thanks

Simon (Amigo)

You did a brilliant party for my daughter, Lilian, earlier this year and she is gutted about this theft. She plans to punch anyone she sees running around with your stuff.

Sorry to hear about these hassles and hope you soon over this nasty event.

That's such a shame, I'm really sorry you also had your magic stuff taken. It's worth looking through large bins at supermarkets, once I found a stolen suitcase nearby in one of those commercial bins, the thieves had obviously gone through the bag, found nothing of worth (ie electrical goods)and dumped it the nearest bin.

Good luck

There was a much bigger article in the South London Press which is where the Sun really got the info from it. I'm hoping that the Streatham Guardian will also run with it this Thursday as they have in their online edition. Links attached

Simon

http://www.streathamguardian.co.uk/archive/2010/10/02/news_streatham/8428418.Now_you_see_it__now_you_don_t__magician_s_magic_show_props_stolen

I've now had a couple of calls from ED forum users asking if I'm still in business. The answer is yes I am and did my shows last weekend. I've built up a number of spares over the years and so this has helped and a couple of magicians have been very kind by giving/lending me things so this side of things is not a problem. Many thanks to those that have responded privately and on here with your kind words.