Christmas helper

Mariah1

Hi All,

As it's one of the busiest seasons of the year, I would like to offer up my time and help.

I've been an actress, teachers assistant and babysitter for the last six years (occasional PA work also). Between these jobs I've gathered quite a few skills - I'm reliable, friendly, trustworthy, organised and creative.

If you need help running last minute errands, or a creative babysitter, or just general help around the home, I'm available this week (including Christmas eve) up until mid January. Please message me for further info. You can contact me on 07989660252. Current CRB/DBS and references available.

Happy Holidays :)

Mariah

Hi

I need some help. I am a founder of a small registered charity and we have an exhibition in May at the Menier Gallery it is to give young people the opportunity to respond to mental health issues and make more visible. The project is called The Elephant in the Room. There are lead artists involved and a competition is being run for the best of the 3000 entries expected from 12 schools across southwark aged 4-18. It has been modified to make age appropriate ie one school are looking at loneliness another we are different. Others are food issues/domestic violence and gang related and sense of belonging etc

An example of tasks - I am in process of contacting Claridges Hotel to see if they would allow us to re-use their enchanted forest installation and return to them after use.

There are a number of other tasks such as approaching shop owners/restaurants to make a raffle donation to the charity.

Writing the same letter to hotels inviting them to donate a room for the night for raffle.

Writing the same letter by email to a number of local estate agents and wider Southwark borough.

Writing the same letter by email to restaurants asking for raffle donation.

Writing to drinks companies to ask for raffle donation.

Writing to sweet companies asking for donation to raffle.

Writing to make up companies to ask for donation to raffles.

If you can help with anyone of these tasks it would be wonderful.

We will reimburse you for any paper/ink/phone calls.

If you would like to be involved in any other way do let me know.

All the best.

Laverne Hunt

M 07947 817733

Archived