Personal Assistant Required Part-Time

silverbirch

I am looking for a personal assistant to help me improve organisation and stay on top of admin.

Initially for 3-4 hours, 2-3x a week (some flexibility on timings)

Would suit well a post-grad student seeking some extra income & experience.

Tasks will include things like: basic Excel book-keeping; chasing trades-people & other people we need something from; selling surplus stuff on Ebay; filing or binning incoming post; occasional local trips, e.g. pop into the bank or collect dry cleaning; taking meter readings for utilities; researching specific things; making small purchases; dealing with home deliveries; booking tickets for things - some jobs will be consistent, some will be ad-hoc. You will have a basic 'Guide-Book' to refer to for all the ongoing tasks, pretty straightforward.

Type of person/ skills required: must be confident speaking on the phone, as you'll be making a lot of phone-calls. Presentable & well-organised, have good attention to detail. Good energy & positive attitude. Basic computer skills, familiarity with Excel required. A bit of common sense & critical thinking ability required; If you have some experience dealing with property development or investments, that would be a bonus. Anything else you can do = also a bonus.

Based just down the road from East Dulwich, past Kings Hospital, near Camberwell Green.

Initially looking for 3 hours work, 3 days a week (flexible on hours / days).

Pay will be a minimum of ?100 per week, potentially more - negotiable, depending on your skills & experience & what you're able to take on.

In addition to the money, you'll be learning some new things, meeting new people, gaining new experiences, in a cosy family office environment. There is also the likelihood that we will be looking for a full-time role around March/April 2017, in case of interest.

Please drop me a Private Message with your interest / skill-set a bit about you and contact details and any questions you have and we can go from there!

• 4 weeks later...