Marvellous Minds Childcare **New**

maninder

Hi my name is Maninder and I am your local Ofsted registered Childminder based on East Dulwich Grove. I offer a unique childminding service within a nursery setting but with a home away from home environment. I provide a safe, stimulating and nurturing environment for babies and children.

As a mother of 2, I am incredibly passionate about providing quality childcare and education to babies and children. I place a very high emphasis on good manners and respecting others and the space around us. Above all, I want your children to leave my setting with the confidence and skills to help them meet the challenges that lie ahead in the school system and beyond.

Children at Marvellous Minds childcare are encouraged to extend their learning and development with fun, excitement and enjoyment and develop their sense of investigation, curiosity and wonder of the world around them. By closely following the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework (EYFS), I will support children to achieve their full potential.

Your child would have the enjoyment of 2 large dedicated play room's in my spacious home and access to my garden, as well as outings to local amenities like Dulwich Park, the Horniman Museum, and Dulwich Picture Gallery.

Please see attached poster for further details and please do get in contact to arrange a viewing. I look forward to meeting you and your "Marvellous" ones

Maninder

Marvellous Minds

[email protected]

07916 319 996

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Our 11 month old Son started with Maninder at Marvellous Minds Childcare back in July and I simply cannot reccommend them highly enough. The transition was as smooth as silk and the care, love, safegaurding, play, and creativity Maninder demonstrates is exceptional. The setting is brilliant - much like a small scale nursery, and it's very very rare that Maninder and her team don't take the children out into the community for different experiences throughout the week. Home cooked food, a quiet place to sleep, a garden and on top of all this - a truly brilliant approach with parents - a professional pleasure to deal with - on top of the admin and is really able to put herself in the shoes of parents on a commute. Highly recommend Marvellous Minds Childcare, East Dulwich Grove. Brilliant!

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived