PR Freelancer - Health, Hair & Beauty

amball

We are a small business operating in the health and beauty market, offering a full range of treatment and services to those who suffer from hair loss both medical and non-medical. The clinic is based in London W1 and the owner is based in East Dulwich. Small company and looking for an affordable resource to create the first PR campaign. Can you help? Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Goose Green Ward is now part of the Lewisham West and East Dulwich Borough Constituency. https://boundarycommissionforengland.independent.gov.uk/review2023/b65f7782-658b-4c4a-9cba-59c16c807f77/a3-maps/L_49_Lewisham West and East Dulwich BC.pdf
    • Just had a meal at Vietflavours - we tried all the vegan things as one of us is that.  Delicious. Incredibly nice staff. A new favourite for sure.
    • Has Helen Hayes constituency boundary changed?  I'm off Melbourne Grove, will she still be my MP?
    • Damn, I was about to start a thread with a countdown.  It's 44 days but I'd prefer a tracker in seconds to around 03.00 on 5 July.  Good news is some of the nonsense legislation they were trying to rush through will be stopped.  Does it mean that the infected blood products compensation scheme will be put back, and similarly post office sub-postmasters stuff will go on hold as well?  I expect the latter is still dependent on the outcome of the inquiry, which I feel Sunak should not have upstaged this in the day that Paula Vennels gives evidence. I'm hoping that the new government will do a lot more to support the environment, cleaner rivers, air etc.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In